1.    #1  
    ok so when I install the patch battery in top bar patch and the top bar is a different color the % is in a black box so I was wondering if it's possible to make a patch that doesn't put a black box around the % in a different top bar color. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    ok so when I install the patch battery in top bar patch and the top bar is a different color the % is in a black box so I was wondering if it's possible to make a patch that doesn't put a black box around the % in a different top bar color. Thanks
    Not likely but if you send me your topbar patch Ill fix it for you. the reason is there are too many colors available, It would have to be done on a patch by patch basis.

Also note you can use my topbar translucent scrim patch w/ the battery patches if you use a pic that has black in that area
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Not likely but if you send me your topbar patch Ill fix it for you. the reason is there are too many colors available, It would have to be done on a patch by patch basis.

Also note you can use my topbar translucent scrim patch w/ the battery patches if you use a pic that has black in that area
    it's actually the mac osx theme it changes the top bar color. I know he has 2 versions the other one being a black top bar but I like the grey top bar better. Nothing you can do? With that themes top bar?
    did you download the zip? if so give me the link and ill see if i can modify it for you.

Ill need a couple of days though.

LMK

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    did you download the zip? if so give me the link and ill see if i can modify it for you.

Ill need a couple of days though.

LMK
    no, I downloaded the theme from preware so I don't have a zip or anthing :/. You can't just make a patch for that color top bar? Most themes that change the color top bar is that grey color.
    Nevermind its only in .ipk but I noticed he gave me credit for the patch imbedded!

Let me look at the patch he used, You might have to use the other theme and just patch seperate.

Follow the link below.

Nevermind its only in .ipk but I noticed he gave me credit for the patch imbedded!

Let me look at the patch he used, You might have to use the other theme and just patch seperate.

Follow the link below.

8.    #8  

I removed the % patch for now. And thanks. I hope you can make it work
    I installed the theme mac osx but no topbar color change?

send me the link to the theme you are using please

Follow the link below.

Ok I tried that one but it wouldnt show the gray top bar for me...

So heres the deal, Install the theme w/o the gray top bar, Then install the battery patch, then install this patch....In that order!

The only drawback is to uninstall the battery patch you will have to remove the gray top first as its dependant on the battery patch.

LMK
    Attached Files Attached Files

Follow the link below.

11.    #12  
    Ok I tried that one but it wouldnt show the gray top bar for me...

So heres the deal, Install the theme w/o the gray top bar, Then install the battery patch, then install this patch....In that order!

The only drawback is to uninstall the battery patch you will have to remove the gray top first as its dependant on the battery patch.

LMK
    so if I want to remove the battery % 1st I have to remove the grey patch 1st then the battery %. Thanks and will you submit this patch to preware? I'm sure I'm the only one that would use it.
  12.    #13  
    and would this work with any battery % patch? I use the white one thanks.
    yes!

Follow the link below.