1.    #1  
    Is it possible to add a date/Time & Stamp to a photo on the pre?
    it's a patch on preware. Search!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it's a patch on preware. Search!
    Thanks! I did check preware. I have the "Improved photo naming pre" patch installed and when hooked up via usb it has the dates. My question is if it is possible to add a date/stamp to the photo direct from the pre. Maybe, I am just not understanding how this works? I have read over the preware patches and did not see any with this function under the camera section. Sorry if I overlooked it...
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    Thanks! I did check preware. I have the "Improved photo naming pre" patch installed and when hooked up via usb it has the dates. My question is if it is possible to add a date/stamp to the photo direct from the pre. Maybe, I am just not understanding how this works? I have read over the preware patches and did not see any with this function under the camera section. Sorry if I overlooked it...
    oh hmm not that I'm aware of
    I wish the Pre populated the 'Date Picture Taken' EXIF field, the patch only alters the file name.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

+1. coming from the treo family, it's quite bizzare/frustrating to me the things that were available there that aren't in the pre plus.