Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Can someone help me I would greatly appreciate it- I upgraded to 1.4 and every since then my GOOGLE calender doesn't show up on my phone. I've tried resetting the phone , partial reset, full reset, secure reset, removing the google calender and adding it back and it still doesn't show up on phone.

At 1st it would say something like :" you may not have calendar enabled or something like that" but now it doesn't say that it will say syncing sync complete but when I go to make it my default calendar it doesn't list it as an option and NONE of the events are posted in my Calendar but they are still online. What else can I do to make it work again I didn't change ANY settings just the new software update.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    another member did ask me did I have any reoccurring events that had no end date on them and I said yes but he has yet to reply so I figure someone else out in cyber space could offer me some assistance on the issue, is it just me? or is this a known issue going on>
    I think I have the same problem. I have 2 gmail accounts and the calendar on one works fine and the other one (my work one) says the same thing. I can't seem to get it to show up on my Pre. it says it i might not have the calendar enabled. The settings on both my accounts are the same. can anyone help with this?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I get as far as it showing the google calendar sync but when I go to change the default calender to it it isnt in the list, and NONE of my google calendar events are posted on their. SOMETHING has to be wrong I havent changed 1 thing just updated to 1.4
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I deleted my google calender log in my google contacts and google email.then did a reset with orange+r+sym and re wntered information allowed googleto sync and my calendar works again. I did go into two events and "end date" them don't know if that hendered it but it works again