1.    #1  
    Why dont we get these in america? Is there any way to get them if you live in america?

Palm UK | Download three 3D EA Mobile games for your PalmŪ Pre™ now!
    Old news, thanks
    it's cause they couldn't buy them if they wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    Why dont we get these in america? Is there any way to get them if you live in america?

Palm UK | Download three 3D EA Mobile games for your PalmŪ Pre™ now!

You are a few weeks late in posting this news. And to answer your question... No. These are offered free by EA and Palm as a gift to non-US (and Non-Canadian) customers because they have been waiting sooo long for the app catalog to open for them. These games are to say 'thanks for your patience' to them.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/09/2010 at 10:52 PM.
    Actually,

I live in Canada and we didn't get ****. This amazing deal is for EU only. Canada be damned.
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    Actually,

I live in Canada and we didn't get ****. This amazing deal is for EU only. Canada be damned.
    That sux, eh!
  7. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You are a few weeks late in posting this news. And to answer your question... No. These are offered free by EA and Palm as a gift to non-US customers because they have been waiting sooo long for the app catalog to open for them. These games are to say 'thanks for your patience' to them.
    Unfortunately it's not really non-US, as Canada doesn't have access to paid apps AND we cannot get the free EA games either.
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    Actually,

C'mon, you did win the gold medal in hockey and there's Tim Hortons all over.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    If only you noticed a few days ago when the international feed was exploited by IPK Fetcher and you could download the IPKs for NFSU Free, The Sims Free and Monopoly Free.

I believe it has since been corrected by Palm.
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
    Canada has been waiting longer, but we don't get it either... Well there only screwing over about 100-200 people over, since bells support for the pre has been, well, non-existent except for the first 2 weeks.
    Old but still =(