1.    #1  
    Yesterday i was installing something via webos quick install and when i hit restart luna, it wouldn't do it so i tried restarting via luna manager (app on phone) and i didnt restart either...the phone froze, i tried restarting via linux command line in webos quick install but no success, so finally i decided to pull the battery. Once the battery was inserted back and turned on the phone, i got stuck at the palm logo, tried removing it again but no success, then i tried every single thing possible but none worked. Finally i decided to doctor the phone to the previous version, phone turned on nice, i updated to 1.4 and i see that all apps are gone, only the stock ones remained. (my music, pictures and videos are still there)

edit: i tried to install an app, and it told me this: this app requires ??.??M. You must delete some apps.... i checked my available space and its like 4g

what do i do to get them all back?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by fortes89; 03/09/2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: add information
    reset then sign into palm profile to get them back in one chunk or just go to app catalog and download one at a time
    Well, i believe all your apps are backed up into your Palm Profile. So give it a couple. If they dont appear, then they're gone. But if you backed up your phone, then, it should all be there.
    If it is the paid ones then just go to the App Cat and reinstall them. The App Cat knows that you paid for them and will not recharge you for them. As far as the others (free ones) just reinstall them.

Preware and Package Manager Service will need to be reinstalled via QI
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    Yesterday i was installing something via webos quick install and when i hit restart luna, it wouldn't do it so i tried restarting via luna manager (app on phone) and i didnt restart either...the phone froze, i tried restarting via linux command line in webos quick install but no success, so finally i decided to pull the battery. Once the battery was inserted back and turned on the phone, i got stuck at the palm logo, tried removing it again but no success, then i tried every single thing possible but none worked. Finally i decided to doctor the phone to the previous version, phone turned on nice, i updated to 1.4 and i see that all apps are gone, only the stock ones remained. (my music, pictures and videos are still there)

edit: i tried to install an app, and it told me this: this app requires ??.??M. You must delete some apps.... i checked my available space and its like 4g

what do i do to get them all back?
    Thanks in advance.
    Try a full erase and then log back into your profile. See if that helps.
    yeah. I was gonna say...Re-doctor the phone and see what happens.
    Do a Full Reset on your phone so you can return to the first use app where you sign in to your palm Profile. This happen to me before. The second time should redownload your apps
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!
    Also remember that once you update to 1.4, you need to open preware and update all your apps and patches, once you do that they will come back
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    Do a Full Reset on your phone so you can return to the first use app where you sign in to your palm Profile. This happen to me before. The second time should redownload your apps
    In doing a full reset may not the photos be lost?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I think a partial reset should do the trick, the first option in red Reset Apps & Data. Then of course resign in to your profile. 063_xobx you threw me off with your new avatar...lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11.    #11  
    thanks guys for ur fast responses, i did an erase apps and data and it worked. the only thing is that im missing some of the apps and i noticed that i had some old apps installed.