1.    #1  
    I am trying to find a good web RDP solution since I paid $10 for RemoteWin and it does not work, the problem is most of these solutions require the browser to run Java to run and it does not seem that the Pre browser is capable of running Jave. Any thoughts?
  2.    #2  
    I am surprised that noone but me needs this kind of an app or solution. I guess I'm gonna have to wait until some developer comes up with something.
    You're not the only one interested in this, but we're kind of stuck until someone can get RDP working in WebOS. There's already a VNC-like app in the catalog.
    The PDK released today makes it very likely that someone will write one sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenoyster View Post
    The PDK released today makes it very likely that someone will write one sooner or later.
    That was my thought as well. I'm looking forward to a good RDP and SSH client. I'm just bummed we can't play w/ any PDK apps until "later this year".
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    If you feel like going through a bit of work you can install a debian environment, install a X11 vnc server in it, install sdlVNC and connect to the local vnc server, install rdesktop, then connect to your rdp server via rdesktop via the x11 server via sdlvnc. Sound kinda complicated?.. It is. Hit the sdlVNC thread on the development section for some instructions. This isn't the best solution but I've been able to connect to a company windows server a few times in a pinch so don't expect a lot. Also note that I do believe a commercial rdp client based on sdlVNC is also in the works.