1.    #1  
    I am very confused by people who complain about battery life on 1.4. Currently I have been at a bar for 2 hours, spoke on the phone for 30 minutes, played a game for 30 min and watched Sprint tv for 60 min... I am also now typing this on my Pre.. And still my battery (standard) is at 50%. I started at 100% and I have a back up battery, so I am wondering is this weird or am I just lucky. Oh I have Preware and patches, Pre is set to run at 500 mhz. And I'm 6 beers into waiting for bf who is 30 minutes late...
  2.    #2  
    wow the pot calling the kettle black...
    i can run my pre for 2 days easily,phone calls,txtin,web browsing (p/c) of course,emails even the od game now n agen lol
    the pre is always at 500mhz nothing special there
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    the pre is always at 500mhz nothing special there
    Now I maybe wrong but I read, on this forum, that the Pre can drop to 125 and 250....
    I stopped reading when you said you were at the bar....
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre for 2 days now and the battery like is alright, nothing spectacular. Since I've deactivated my Storm that's been amazing...but that's because it's not on a network...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    I stopped reading when you said you were at the bar....
    that's not fair.. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKCACHU20 View Post
    Now I maybe wrong but I read, on this forum, that the Pre can drop to 125 and 250....
    when its in standby mode
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    hey pikcachu20, i just sent u a PM...
  11.    #11  
    thanks for the 411.. After doing the command lines in novaterm my Pre never goes there
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pikcachu20 View Post
    thanks for the 411.. After doing the command lines in novaterm my pre never goes there
    what you talkin bout willis?!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    hows about i already made this post.. :L
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...ver-built.html
    Screw the phone, tell me what bar are you at and I'll come and join you
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Global Posts
    1,700 Global Posts
    My battery dies fast but I still love my Pre.
    I noticed bad battery performance the first day or two, but the battery got better after a few charges. Now I can have it fully charged, leave my house at 4:30am, and go all day neurotically checking to see if I have any email or txts (as if I'm that damn important, lol) and browse the web on my 2 15 min breaks and my 30 min lunch, and at the end of the day (around 11pm) it's rarely below 30%. I leave bt on all the time, and recently leave wifi on, but wifi is only at my home, which it doesn't use until around 5pm each day. Now if I fire up sprint nav, I'm lucky if I make it til bedtime without throwing it on the charger.