Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Someone posted this link on Lynn Fox's Formspring page. It links to Palm's Facebook fan photos, where someone has made an AWESOME mockup. The artist has a link to his site on the mockup, and his site looks very professionally done.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=84416&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=32915930478&id=100000656290359

Chat away.
    first what has this got to do with pre?
    second it clearly says mockup
    Last edited by 063_xobx; 03/09/2010 at 06:49 PM.
    no its not the c40 ha ha ha that is just a doctored pre that a pre fan in the forums came up with
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Wow, that's a really nice mockup. Loving the BlackBerry keyboard too lol.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  5.    #5  
    I'd love if it's actually real.
    http://forums.precentral.net/future-...40-mockup.html

Not mine per say, thats just the thread title.
  7.    #7  
    Aww thanks! My bad! Mods, you know what to do...
    screens to big... 3.0 is to small, but 4.3 is to big.. Sounds good on paper, but it's not nice to carry around... a 3.7 would be nice(samsung's new amloed would be great).. Also make it a gig of ram. I actually like the palm style keyboards... Well the pre one is way to small, but i like the feel. Make them larger, more spaced out, and more "clicky", and i'll love it. A 1600-1800mah battery would be highly apreciated.

Software wise, add voice commands, better spell check, along with msn, and facebook support for the messaging app. That's pretty much all i need in a phone.
    edit: (what the eff) is a point of a SD slot when you have 32gig internal memory?
    because we can jeez why not have a feature or are companies supposed to tell us what we do and dont need
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    edit: (what the eff) is a point of a SD slot when you have 32gig internal memory?
    Removable Memory. I don't care if I have 100's of Terabytes of storage on my phone, I still want removable memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Removable Memory. I don't care if I have 100's of Terabytes of storage on my phone, I still want removable memory.
    i rather take cloud to the next level
    the specs sound like someones dream of the perfect pre. I read countless of times people wanting a snapdragon processor (and I know more than half don't know jack about only that it's fast), 32GB?!? *** really tryin to compete with iphone here every other company throws a MicroSD of 32gb to make the end user happy. Webos 2.0 another dream. And ofcourse the bigger keyboard thanks blackberry for letting us use your keyboard !!!
    for what?
    do we need a reason to want a feature?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Ugh. I hope that's not real - it's ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    do we need a reason to want a feature?
    its better to have a reason for a feature than to have a feature that would be unused... so yes
    I used to think that an SD card was a must, but because the whole phone is a USB drive I've changed my mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    its better to have a reason for a feature than to have a feature that would be unused... so yes
    because perhaps the alloted memory isnt enough or perhaps we want to be able to have a few collections of 1 gig cards with different things saved or perhaps we just want something the iphone doesnt happy now?
    Backups. I don't trust backing up to the cloud, and backing up internally is useless if the phone needs to be replaced for failure.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast