Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Earlier this afternoon I got a request to participate in a survey that was commissioned by Palm. I felt good to know that Palm is out getting feedback from existing users. This was a very extensive survey that took about 30 minutes to complete.

The main questions were around:

- form factor preferences
    - favorite features and why
    - things you didn't like and why
    - would you recommend the phone to others and why
    - how and what you sync to the desktop and cloud and why for each (tons of detailed questions here: contacts, calendar, photos, video, notes and tasks)
    - email details

I was listed as a Pixi Plus users, so I'm not sure that the survey request went out to the broader audience. Again, this was probably one of the most extensive surveys I have eve participated. It will be interesting to see what Palm learns and what they decide to do with the feedback.
    i didnt
    No, I wish though.
    i've gotten 2 of those requests so far. One a few weeks after launch/purchase. And a second about 6 months later. Then about 2 weeks ago I got 2 separate phone calls "with a few questions regarding my palm pre". Both times I was unavailable so I don't know what they were about.
    I didn't get one either, but I'm on Sprint on a first gen Pre. They may be doing it for Verizon customers due to the lower than expected sales.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Are these phone call surveys, or online surveys that you're referring to? If online surveys, what website did you go to?
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    This was a web survey administered by Russell Research. I clicked on a link with personalized url.