1.    #1  
    I had to recover my pre cause it was downloading apps out of the catalog. I did everything and was smooth until I realize I downloaded a patch that takes away all apps on the screen? It must be some trick to show them, I really don't want go and recover my phone again...but everytime I press the launcher it comes up with blank screen PLEASE HELP!!!! aight LAUGH and then HELP...cause I have to admit it is pretty funny!!
    Quote Originally Posted by REPLAY View Post
    I had to recover my pre cause it was downloading apps out of the catalog. I did everything and was smooth until I realize I downloaded a patch that takes away all apps on the screen? It must be some trick to show them, I really don't want go and recover my phone again...but everytime I press the launcher it comes up with blank screen PLEASE HELP!!!! aight LAUGH and then HELP...cause I have to admit it is pretty funny!!
    What patch is that?
    check installed patches in preware for one you didnt mean to install and remove it
    ha ha ha hah ha ha hah ah ah aha hha thats freakin funny lol !!!!!!

sorry but its funny
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    yeah i would use webos quick install go into device management fish out the patch like that and get rid of it
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    yeah i would use webos quick install go into device management fish out the patch like that and get rid of it
    Or, just do a Webos Doctor with a fresh install.
    or just run emergency patch recovery it will clean up everything
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this hardly merits a trip to the doctor
  9.    #9  
    No one know what the patch is...? Who would make a patch just clear the icons in a launcher....that would make no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    this hardly merits a trip to the doctor
    If you don't have the know how to remove it, it does. It's not like a doctor is complicated or takes a long period of time to do anyway.