1.    #1  
    Ok, I know this is not new but I am just venting here. I use my phone for business and I just received multiple texts and VM notifictions that were sent about 5 hours ago, my phone never rang by the way and someone left me a VM, but since I use YouView I did not get the text about the VM until now. This is not good, I doctored my phone after doing a full erase last night and I did not install any patches whatsoever. This is a major issue, I hope somone is working on it.

Sprint Pre on 1.4 with no Preware or patches.
    Last edited by htabbach; 03/09/2010 at 05:42 PM.
    Yeah there are a couple of threads on this issue. It's been happening quite a bit since 1.4. However, it seems that this is a Sprint issue as opposed to a Pre issue. I believe Sprint updated their server profile (or something along those lines) when 1.4 was released. Ever since, this issue has been occurring.

I'm very meticulous about my PRe and I've known its behavior since launch day. This is a new issue that I've been seeing since I updated my Pre to 1.4.

Sprint Pre.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Yeah there are a couple of threads on this issue. It's been happening quite a bit since 1.4. However, it seems that this is a Sprint issue as opposed to a Pre issue. I believe Sprint updated their server profile (or something along those lines) when 1.4 was released. Ever since, this issue has been occurring.

I'm very meticulous about my PRe and I've known its behavior since launch day. This is a new issue that I've been seeing since I updated my Pre to 1.4.

Sprint Pre.
    I know there is another thread about this issue but it is for verizon so I am not sure this is a Sprint issue.
    I am having the same issues. Is this widespread? I don't remember having any problems until after I installed the call duration in us patch, messenger built-in timestamp patch, and sms repeat notification for 1.4.0. Might you have any of these installed?

I'm on sprint FYI.

EDIT: Should have read the post more carefully you haven't installed any patches yet. Oh well back to square one. Did your pre lock up during the update? Mine did and I had to pull the battery.
    Last edited by JamesL; 03/09/2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: update
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesL View Post
    I am having the same issues. Is this widespread? I don't remember having any problems until after I installed the call duration in us patch, messenger built-in timestamp patch, and sms repeat notification for 1.4.0. Might you have any of these installed?

I'm on sprint FYI.

EDIT: Should have read the post more carefully you haven't installed any patches yet. Oh well back to square one. Did your pre lock up during the update? Mine did and I had to pull the battery.
    no, no problems with the update
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I've been having the no ring issues even before 1.4 it comes and goes but seems more frequent after the update to 1.4. Today it seemed alot better, all calls came through the the alerts were back to their normal times. I'm Sprint.
    Im on bell, no issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by nettyspre View Post
    I've been having the no ring issues even before 1.4 it comes and goes but seems more frequent after the update to 1.4. Today it seemed alot better, all calls came through the the alerts were back to their normal times. I'm Sprint.
    I've had this issue since launch, but after the 1.4 update it's become ridiculous. I'm constantly missing calls that don't ring, and receiving msgs hours later. I hope whoever is responsible for this issue, be it Sprint or Palm; is looking into the matter, because this is a deal breaker for me and anybody that would like to use they're phone normally.