1.    #1  
    I had no problem adding images to my contacts the first time using this guide. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...hotos-pre.html

I cropped photos on my computer and sized them according to the guide and they worked fine. These are the same images files. I did the same thing now and they don't line up anymore. I even redid them in different sizes. No luck.

I have one address account synced only to one google account (no facebook, etc.) that has no pictures in it.

I tried several image sizes and now none of them line up right. Specifically when i a photo of any size the white line is not on the edge of the photo.

when you add the photo the white line should look like this:

But when i try and add it the white line won't go to the edges and worse i CAN'T zoom out to get the white line to match up to the edge no matter what size i've tried.

specifically. i've tried 320 x 320 in the article. as well as 250 x 250 , 275 x 275, 300 x 300, 500 x 500. Nothing seems to work. The white cropping line ends up in the same place. Again this workded before just fine. Taking pictures of people with the camera is not an option. Mostly cause most of the people i'm adding live on the other side of the country or in other countries.

Is there an optimum size?
    Anyone have any advice?
    edited...

thanks for the reply.. like i said didnt want to thread jack...
    Last edited by sketch42; 03/09/2010 at 05:21 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Anyone? Bueller?
    im actually trying to figure this out but i hope that there is a solution out there