Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I remember when I had my 700p when a call would come in I could click a button and click Ignore with send a text right from the incoming call screen. Is it possible to do a patch for that or maybe a request for that feature? I really loved that feature, I miss it sigh...

But I still love my PRE no matter what!!!!!!!!!!
    I was thinking about that the other day...
    Quote Originally Posted by dint56 View Post
    I remember when I had my 700p when a call would come in I could click a button and click Ignore with send a text right from the incoming call screen. Is it possible to do a patch for that or maybe a request for that feature? I really loved that feature, I miss it sigh...

But I still love my PRE no matter what!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah, good ol' SharkMsg, I do miss it. I am unaware of any patch that does this.
    aw yes sharkMsgr was one of my most used app
    Yes...patch please....

Or Palm....please add to 1.4.X

This was a great feature....ignore w/ text was my life blood.

Please please please

Skigs
    sounds nice. I never had a Treo but would use the feature on the Pre.
    That would be great to implement "ignore, then text" but also, Palm should add "Quick Text" function built-in to the messaging app. So, you could ignore call while busy, go straight to messaging and then click quick text for a quick reply...e.g. "I'm in a meeting, will call you back later"

Quote Originally Posted by skigs View Post
    Yes...patch please....

Or Palm....please add to 1.4.X

This was a great feature....ignore w/ text was my life blood.

Please please please

Skigs
    The pre has the same function but like all things pre it isn't intuitive. Double click power button to ignore call. Then click the missed call notification. You can now send the sms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    The pre has the same function but like all things pre it isn't intuitive. Double click power button to ignore call. Then click the missed call notification. You can now send the sms.
    Or click the contact name while the call is still incoming, it brings up the contact info and you can select SMS from there.

What I am looking for is a one button solution with a few quick options to chose from, like SharkMsg had.

Phone rings -> hit ignore with txt -> select 'I'm busy, will call you back in 5 min' -> done
    yeah, i NEED this patch!

correct me if i am wrong, but wasnt there supposed to be a feature that if we didnt want to answer the call, you would turn the phone over and it would ignore the call? or was that a different phone?
    Would be great. I had a list of messages to choose from stating that I'd give a call back in 5 minutes, 30minutes, or as soon as I can.
    that other phone with the flip over to silence was the hero by htc thats why theyre quietly brilliant
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTirkle View Post
    yeah, i NEED this patch!

correct me if i am wrong, but wasnt there supposed to be a feature that if we didnt want to answer the call, you would turn the phone over and it would ignore the call? or was that a different phone?
    Now that you mention it...i remember seeing that too. Maybe we are both crazy!

I would love to see this patch show up. I would use it all the time
    The Nokia N900 does that.
    I too would love a patch like that. I miss that feature on my treo's!
    +1