Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was frustrated for a while about the "lack" of this option, but then someone did point out that you have to touch DIRECTLY on the yellow explanation point, then it will bring up the resend option. Touching the message anywhere else gives the default options.

A simple, but overlooked "fix" I guess. Thanks!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Element0f0ne View Post
    I was frustrated for a while about the "lack" of this option, but then someone did point out that you have to touch DIRECTLY on the yellow explanation point, then it will bring up the resend option. Touching the message anywhere else gives the default options.

A simple, but overlooked "fix" I guess. Thanks!
    What yellow exclamation. Oh wait your refering to a message that error'd while sending. I don't get that much.

What I would like this patch for is a Resend option all the time. Some people on T-Moblow are sporadic receivers "meaning sometimes they get my message and sometimes they don't" so I would like the option even when it is successfully sent on my end".

But thanks for the tip, for those people that error a lot.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    What yellow exclamation. Oh wait your refering to a message that error'd while sending. I don't get that much.

What I would like this patch for is a Resend option all the time. Some people on T-Moblow are sporadic receivers "meaning sometimes they get my message and sometimes they don't" so I would like the option even when it is successfully sent on my end".

But thanks for the tip, for those people that error a lot.
    Not sure if you are still looking for this or made one yourself (see the HB developer tag). Anyways, here it is..

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...aging-app.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12