1.    #1  
    Jon Rubinstein is getting ready to send his customers an email saying,

"To answer your question yes, i have a palm pre and yes it has oreo effect, all palm pre and pre + both have oreo effect, here's a picture of mine, get the f over it"

lol

Jk, but i found this picture thought it was funny talk about bad oreo effect.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    from way back in the day. The OP of that photo said he felt a crunch and then tried to force it open if my memory serves me right. Mental note smart phones should not crunch.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Now THAT's an oreo effect.
    i really dont think that is possible. dont believe it until i see it in person.
  5.    #5  
    lol i wouldn't want to see that in person, it might damage my eyes lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Now THAT's an oreo effect.
    No, it's the long-awaited Roteo!

Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    long awaited wow that is the ugliest phone ive ever seen makes my old mogul look like a pre
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    long awaited wow that is the ugliest phone ive ever seen makes my old mogul look like a pre

+1 please don't

9.    #9  
    althought i gotta say, having the camera in the front and back would be sweet. maybe like a button on screen saying front and one saying back.

not a fan of the front camera theyd have to put a larger bezel on the front to fit it and then it would look very lopsided
  11.    #11  
    i know this phone is ugly but similar to pre, and it has a front camera no need for extra besel space.

Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    not a fan of the front camera theyd have to put a larger bezel on the front to fit it and then it would look very lopsided
    That's not a camera on the front, it is a view finder for the camera on the back!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    That's not a camera on the front, it is a view finder for the camera on the back!!
    And it takes the old 110 film canister judging by the size of that dang thing. My question... where does the old flash bulb plug in?

I actually think that phone is pretty sweet looking. Maybe not the camera on the front but the "slide up and around" would be pretty awesome for viewing websites on the phone. It would be more of a 800x600 or 1024x768 layout. I know we can do turn our phone for that but typing in field boxes online sucks when you have to keep rotating the phone.

The mouse would also be nice.

What phone is that? I'm sure it's either Asian or European and GSM.

edit: Google search is my friend. It's the "Compal Tabasco MID". Would be a good Ipad competitor if bought by Palm.
    Last edited by faderrific; 03/09/2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: google
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by faderrific View Post
    I actually think that phone is pretty sweet looking. Maybe not the camera on the front but the "slide up and around" would be pretty awesome for viewing websites on the phone. It would be more of a 800x600 or 1024x768 layout. I know we can do turn our phone for that but typing in field boxes online sucks when you have to keep rotating the phone.

The mouse would also be nice.

What phone is that? I'm sure it's either Asian or European and GSM.

edit: Google search is my friend. It's the "Compal Tabasco MID". Would be a good Ipad competitor if bought by Palm.
    you lie, you know that thing is ugly as all hell

The only reason I think it's ugly is because it's white or "cream". But if it were sleek black like the Pre, I think you would all change your opinions. Just think if the front bezel looked exactly like the Pre, only with the bigger screen (which would blend in since it's black)
    Quote Originally Posted by faderrific View Post
    The only reason I think it's ugly is because it's white or "cream". But if it were sleek black like the Pre, I think you would all change your opinions. Just think if the front bezel looked exactly like the Pre, only with the bigger screen (which would blend in since it's black)
    Assuming it were a killer phone, I'd use it if it were pink.
    Built Quality (TM) Yikes!!!!!!!!
    At first glance i want to say that oreo pre is photoshopped, but you can see the reflection of the guy and his other phone or camera taking the picture. How the hell is it still running with that much twist? I no longer think I have any oreo, I have a playful wiggle. And I'm perfectly fine with that!