1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get this to dowoad, anyone else not able too?
    what is a pc mobile launcher?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I am assuming you are trying to add Precentral Mobile to your launcher? If that is the case you need to go to m.precentral.com in your Pre browser. Click the top left of the screen for the menu drop down, select "page" from the drop down, then select "add to launcher" you will then have a link to Precentral mobile directly from your launcher.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    By the way you can do this with any page. It will give you the option to select what the launcher icon looks like by grabbing a screen shot if it does not already have a mobile icon. Pretty cool feature. I use it for all my favorite sites.
    Thanks for translating Ghost13. Probably my bumbling english.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    No problem. I can already tell your English is much better than my German
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost 13 View Post
    I am assuming you are trying to add Precentral Mobile to your launcher? If that is the case you need to go to m.precentral.com in your Pre browser. Click the top left of the screen for the menu drop down, select "page" from the drop down, then select "add to launcher" you will then have a link to Precentral mobile directly from your launcher.
    I am talking about the icon that can be downloaded on to your desktop.

that's what I was loooking for, thanks!
    Last edited by Wireless Vet; 03/09/2010 at 06:56 PM.
    nice didn't now we could do that sweet thanks fam
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Great feature Ghost 13, one less button from going to the browser! Thanks for the info.