1.    #1  
    This is my first full week with my Palm Pre + from Verizon. Today, I noticed the unlock screen had disappeared. When waking the phone, it would go straight to the PIN entry screen. I restarted and the unlock screen returned. When I opened the launcher, the icon for Facebook is gone. The label is still there, but just a white square box, formerly occupied by the Facebook icon. I tried moving it around, it allows me to touch and hold and drag it around but to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by wbteeple View Post
    This is my first full week with my Palm Pre + from Verizon. Today, I noticed the unlock screen had disappeared. When waking the phone, it would go straight to the PIN entry screen. I restarted and the unlock screen returned. When I opened the launcher, the icon for Facebook is gone. The label is still there, but just a white square box, formerly occupied by the Facebook icon. I tried moving it around, it allows me to touch and hold and drag it around but to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bill
    I would just delete the App and reinstall it. [If restarting doesn't work]
  3.    #3  
    I uninstall-ed and reinstalled. Makes no sense, but truthfully, it is a little computer and they have their moments.

Thanks,

Bill
    I had this same issue with the calculator app and a simple reset worked fine for me. Gosh 1.4 sure has been buggy. I feel like it wasn't ready for release but on the same end, we were all pushing for it.
    I think it's your phone telling you to get off Facebook and go talk to some real people!

Ok, it's probably not.