1.    #1  
    My gps is not giving me an accurate fix...half the time it can't locate me, and when it does it is off...I don't know if this is just a post 1.4 thing, as I didn't use it much before. But it's made sprint nav and geostrings almost useless. Any fixes for this? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Also, I don't get email notifications showing up when I'm in landscape, but text messages do pop up at the bottom? Is this normal?

One last question...When I get a notification when my phone is locked, I unswipe the little lock icon and the notification minimizes to the bottom right hand corner. Why does it do this instead of staying open? I am opening the phone to get to the notification...
    In regards to GeoStrings, on the app's help page there is a FAQ that lists GPS troubleshooting steps. Please try each of those steps and see if that helps with your GPS issues. Also make sure you upgrade to the latest version of the app (1.0.7).

If after following those steps, you're still experiencing inaccurate GPS positions (as viewed in Google Maps or Sprint Nav), then you may need to get your phone serviced/replaced.

Also if in the future you need support with GeoStrings, you can always email me directly by using the email buttons on the app's help page.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami