1.    #1  
    My Pre is not playing music I've downloaded from iTunes, but it will play other MP3's. I have an older version of iTunes and my Pre shows up properly in iTunes and it displays all the music I've transferred over. When I select a song I've downloaded from iTunes it shows that it's playing, but there is no sound. What gives?

I did do a search on this subject, but this issue doesn't seem to have come up.

Thanks for the help!

Kevin
    Omaha, NE
    These same tracks played with WebOS 1.3.5.1? It sounds like a Digital Rights issue.
    I copied a friends cd to my computer the other day that won't sync to my pre doubletwist just says " these selections not synced " kind of annoying but oh well.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    I thought the same regarding the digital rights issue and you're probably right......but the songs had been playing fine previously.
    No sound? Did you try and manually drop the same songs that are not producing any audible sounds onto your Pre via USB mode?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    No sound? Did you try and manually drop the same songs that are not producing any audible sounds onto your Pre via USB mode?
    Nope. Haven't tried that, nor have I tried to do a sync again. I will try both. Weird problem, though.