1.    #1  
    Since I've changed from my Treo to my Pre, I've had three different people tell me that I sound like I'm shouting when I answer and talk on the phone. The first time this happened, I was stunned by the rudeness of the caller. I answered the phone, and he simply said, "Why are you shouting?" It was an unknown caller -- a local business, it turned out -- and I told the guy I was speaking in my normal voice. He insisted I was shouting. I should have given him a demonstration of what my shouting voice sounds like!

My mother was the next to ask why I was so loud, and my husband noted this yesterday. For some reason, my Pre is transmitting my voice very loudly. Is there any way -- a patch, or something -- that I can tone the volume level for my recipient, or do I just have to hold the phone well away from me while I talk, or tell them to adjust their volume control?
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    whisper ha ha !! Sorry just kind of funny . There may be someone in here that can do that but I'm not sure . Hope you get some help.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    LOL! Yes, well, there's that. I still think it's odd that I seem to come across too loudly. I wonder if there's a difference with the keyboard area open or shut, since the mike's in there...
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------