Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by neo1980 View Post
    It seams you're the one who's unhappy! Relax dude you'll get a heart attack. But thanks for keeping the thread on 1st page...
    I think YOU need to relax... Wunder has a point (I agree 100%).

You'll never change these companies, ever. Even if they read that petition, what are they spose to do? They'd repeat what Wunder and I already said, Paid Apps is not up to them, and the delay was due to an MMS bug.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    I think YOU need to relax... Wunder has a point (I agree 100%).

You'll never change these companies, ever. Even if they read that petition, what are they spose to do? They'd repeat what Wunder and I already said, Paid Apps is not up to them, and the delay was due to an MMS bug.
    Sorry for the late reply (Sportinglinos LOL) but who said ANYTHING about changing these companies you dumb F***!... READ the whole thing.
    Sorry for the late reply (Sportinglinos LOL) but who said ANYTHING about changing these companies you dumb F***!... READ the whole thing.
    First of all, way to alienate your possible supporters buddy. Second, you said you want to change the way the company treats you and your phone. you want to change the way the company treats you and your phone. If your petition isn't trying to change a small part of the company, it has no point. And CAPS LOCK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. Caps lock is like tequila. Seems like a good idea, but your just making a drunken fool of yourself.
    If you change the petition to "Bell get the HSPA Pre Plus now", I'll gladly sign.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisismynamehahaha View Post
    First of all, way to alienate your possible supporters buddy. Second, you said you want to change the way the company treats you and your phone. you want to change the way the company treats you and your phone. If your petition isn't trying to change a small part of the company, it has no point. And CAPS LOCK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. Caps lock is like tequila. Seems like a good idea, but your just making a drunken fool of yourself.
    Again who said anything about changing the company. We're getting our voices heard. Regarding caps lock, you're a hypocrite for saying "CAPS LOCK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND." in capital letters. you're OBVIOUSLY new to the internet...Plus I like tequila.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    If you change the petition to "Bell get the HSPA Pre Plus now", I'll gladly sign.
    Buddy it's done, check it out...
    Again who said anything about changing the company. We're getting our voices heard. Regarding caps lock, you're a hypocrite for saying "CAPS LOCK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND." in capital letters. you're OBVIOUSLY new to the internet...Plus I like tequila.
    If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what you're attempting to do with this petition if you're not trying to change anything? Seems pretty pointless if all you're trying to do is get a group to say "Hey, Bell...we're pretty annoyed and....yeah...don't change anything, just letting you know."

Regarding the caps lock; do you see my point? Annoying isn't it...

How is it obvious that i'm new to the internet? And...how can i be new to the internet? It's not a place, i can't arrive there. It's not sentient, and therefore can't be aware of me. And ignoring the semantic argument, how is it obvious that i'm new on the internet after one failed attempt at sarcasm..or irony...one of those two.
    Buddy it's done, check it out...
    I know, but that's what I'm saying, instead of protesting for apps it was for the HSPA phone...

Meh, moot point.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Are you angry at Bell or just angry in general. Bell has nothing to do with paid apps. Paid apps are coming to Canada. This seems more like a shot at Palm. Maybe research what you get when you buy a phone.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisismynamehahaha View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what you're attempting to do with this petition if you're not trying to change anything? Seems pretty pointless if all you're trying to do is get a group to say "Hey, Bell...we're pretty annoyed and....yeah...don't change anything, just letting you know."

Regarding the caps lock; do you see my point? Annoying isn't it...

How is it obvious that i'm new to the internet? And...how can i be new to the internet? It's not a place, i can't arrive there. It's not sentient, and therefore can't be aware of me. And ignoring the semantic argument, how is it obvious that i'm new on the internet after one failed attempt at sarcasm..or irony...one of those two.
    Oh my god are you for real? Where did you read I'm not trying to change anything either? When is it ever speaking out is pointless? please tell me? you're not reading it right dude. I'm talking about people who own the Pre on Bell. I was one of the first people to buy the phone I paid $50 deposit to make sure I'll get the phone because they made it sound as if there wont be any left if I didn't. There was this whole excited me about the phone that they did a poor job of advertising it. 2 months later the Bell abandoned the phone and us with it. Now that they have the iphone that's where most of their attention's gone. So by this petition or whatever other methods anyone WHO's annoyed by Bell and not paying attention to the pre can speak their mind and hopefully they'll SEE their customers who do have the phone care about it alot. Whether the no paid apps or the late updates or in ToniCipriani case they new GSM Pre Plus.

When I said you're new to the internet is because caps locking some of the words you need to get across is done everywhere allover the internet, it doesn't mean you're shouting all the time get used to it or over it one of the two! And no I wasn't annoyed, I was actually laughing.

Are you Canadian btw?...Very curious
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I know, but that's what I'm saying, instead of protesting for apps it was for the HSPA phone...

Meh, moot point.
    The petition was created before the news about Canada getting the paid apps and if you read it again it's not only about the paid apps. Plus how are you they gonna listen to you if you gonna keep it to your self? Calling and talking to some person at Bell isn't going anywhere I've tried a few times believe me. But up to you...
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyor24 View Post
    Are you angry at Bell or just angry in general. Bell has nothing to do with paid apps. Paid apps are coming to Canada. This seems more like a shot at Palm. Maybe research what you get when you buy a phone.

LOL you're a funny dude!
    Oh my god are you for real? Where did you read I'm not trying to change anything either?
    When I said you're new to the internet is because caps locking some of the words you need to get across is done everywhere allover the internet, it doesn't mean you're shouting all the time get used to it or over it one of the two! And no I wasn't annoyed, I was actually laughing.

Are you Canadian btw?...Very curious
    Yes i'm real, yes i'm Canadian, and i don't really like Bell either. First of all, you just said you're not trying to change anything, and now you are?

Okay, here's the rule. Italics is for emphasis. CAPS LOCK IS FOR YELLING. Also bold is a mix of both. This is more for being emphatically loud.
  14.    #34  
    Thanks for the lesson grandpa. I'll be speaking your language hopefully you'll hear me better. Show me where I said, I want to change the entire company (which it started this argument) and where I said I don't want to change anything? stop putting words in my mouth! We can't change the way the company does things right away but hopefully we can change the way they see things thus changing the way they treat us. So it's not changing everything and not change nothing it's in between, Got it?

I don't get it, why are you so upset? I wasn't talking to you in the first place? I was attacked by sportinglions and Wunderbar who might both work for Bell.

If you don't like the company, what do you have to lose if you sign the petition?
  15.    #35  
    Ok folks for those of you who care, tomorrow is the big day. International paid apps should be in the palm of your hands by hopefully the end of the day. We'll see if Bell delivers.

Remember, this petition is not only for the no paid apps issue.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12