Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That thing looks like Yao Mings ipod.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Just a thought... maybe it actually is an enjoyable device? Sounds like you've already determined for yourself that it's not without ever having touched the device. Just sayin'

And advertising isn't going to save Palm, it will be word of mouth. Fact of the matter is, not many people are boasting about Palm/WebOS at the moment.
    I know many people who are boasting about WebOS. What they are NOT boasting about is the Pre hardware (with good reason).

Marketing and the Pre's poor hw quality are both the Achilles heel of this device.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Pre but the hw quality/build is a disappointment.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    I know many people who are boasting about WebOS. What they are NOT boasting about is the Pre hardware (with good reason).

Marketing and the Pre's poor hw quality are both the Achilles heel of this device.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Pre but the hw quality/build is a disappointment.
    You mean the Achill3s heel?
    That is just another infommercial, but I agree that Palm needs to start doing that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12