1.    #1  
    ill keep this simple:

i searched btw

problem: interactive test works but while on call the proximity sensor doesnt fade the screen while on call.. even force covering the phone wont black out the phone..

why?
    Quote Originally Posted by realfncool View Post
    ill keep this simple:

i searched btw

problem: interactive test works but while on call the proximity sensor doesnt fade the screen while on call.. even force covering the phone wont black out the phone..

why?
    If you have a screen protector or a privacy screen on it. Take it off or deal with it lol. I have to deal with it daily. I just turn the screen off with the power button after i pick up or the person i'm calling picks up. Hope this helped.
    is that why my proxy sensor is going nuts? I bought a invisible shield and my proxy censor hasn't been right since...
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike6537 View Post
    is that why my proxy sensor is going nuts? I bought a invisible shield and my proxy censor hasn't been right since...
    I think you just might have a bad phone, I also have a invisible shield (full body) on my pre and never once had any proxy problems
  5.    #5  
    no i dont use any screen covers
    screen cover here...no problems unless I get a bubble
    Quote Originally Posted by realfncool View Post
    no i dont use any screen covers
    Its a good thing their is warrenty then lol,otherwise we all will be s.o.l. at one point or another with or pre's
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had the same problem for about two weeks. I don't know if this is what really fixed it, but I took a thin piece of plastic and cleaned behind the silver earpiece on top of my pre. Quite a bit of gunk came out as i keep my pre in my pocket. My prox. sensor has worked flawlessly since. I dont even know if that is where the sensor is located but i'm glad to have it working again. I also have invisible shield and never had a problem with it.