1.    #1  
    day one with 1.4 was able to login and upload to youtube as advertised..however since then i continue to get a invalid username/password error whenever i am attempting to upload onto youtube..i have changed password..included @gmail.com @youtube.com and all other variations i can possibly think of..tried restarting the phone...nothing is working...is this happening to anyone else...does anybody have any suggestions for me...thank you
    i have the have the same problem it never worked 1.4 doesn't seem to work with a lot of apps prober anyway. And I just use the email upload method to put videos in to youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    i have the have the same problem it never worked 1.4 doesn't seem to work with a lot of apps prober anyway. And I just use the email upload method to put videos in to youtube.
    might wanna check your spelling... my login worked fine.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I just kept trying to upload my video and eventually it validated my login info. It took about an hour though. Weird thing was though the very first video I uploaded went through with no problems at all.
  5.    #5  
    thanks! i followed your advice and just kept hitting sign in regardless of it telling me invalid on the 11th try it took! wish that would stop happening but at least got in..thank you
    I am getting the same error message. "Invalid username or password". I have double checked my typing for mistakes. I have also tried hitting the "Sign In" button multiple times as 1hitwonder mentions and still I get the error. Any other ideas?
    OK. Originally I had special characters in my Youtube password. I had to change my Youtube password on the web and removed those special characters. I was immediately able to "Sign In" to upload video. Hope this helps others.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    This was happening to me today, first time I tried uploading a video in a month or so. What had happened in the meantime was I had linked my youtube account with my google account. When I used my google username/password, instead of my old youtube username/password, it worked.