Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Howdy all this seems to be a 1.4 related issue in that once I updated to 1.4 neither music player (Original or Remix) will play any of my songs. When I select a track, the app goes to that track and then just sits there. I try tapping the play button, and the app just sits there and does not play.

The play button switches to pause, but no music.

I'm able to stream music from Accuradio, Shoutcase, etc. with no issues, system sounds are fine as well.

Anyone seen this or have an idea what might be the issue?

adTHANKSvance,

Oskaar
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    OK, issue resolved. I turned off Developer mode, and thinking I was so clever after the reset went directly to the remix music player app and selected a song. TADA! Nothing . . .

You can imagine my despair. So I decided to think outside the box and dragged the progress button on the timer/slider over to midway, then (sounds of angelic chorus) a crackle, static and . . . the live version of Highway Star from Made in Japan come snapping into crystal clarity.

I went ahead and stopped the song and reselected it, eh Voila! Weird, n'est pas?

Oskaar
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I had stranger stuff in 1.3x --> Music player would play any single song, but always fail when it was set to random. Then the issue went away.