Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Me Me. Pick me!
    really? did yo know there is a patch for it and it works great......omg.....
    its a patch try a forums search next time
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nstereo2002 View Post
    really? did yo know there is a patch for it and it works great......omg.....
    not using preware.....it should be standard!
    ^ Yeah, I agree. my old Toshiba VM-4050 had a 'movie light' for videos that would come in handy.
    well it not so live with it...and stop complaining....
    Thanks Jason R. for the camera light patch. Oh and also for the other 20 I use.
    The "problem" may be that the light doesn't lit up that well a standard room
    But, Jason's patch works and I love it!!
    It works for me, without any silly patching. IDK what you guys are on about. I just load up camera, switch to video, minimize, open up LED torch, turn it on, switch back to camera and start recording.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    It works for me, without any silly patching. IDK what you guys are on about. I just load up camera, switch to video, minimize, open up LED torch, turn it on, switch back to camera and start recording.
    Three cheers for MULTITASKING!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    That is one way to do it. The nice thing about the patch is it will save you a step to starting it and it will save one in turning it off.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    How long would a fully charged battery last if the light was on constantly & you were also recording video?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    hand raised
    Ah! The beauty of patching. We don't have to wait for Palm like you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    not using preware.....it should be standard!
    You can get the patch through the forums and then use WOSQI to apply it. Don't be afraid , with AUPT you don't even have to remove it for updates.

you have webOSDoctor on your side if all else fails....

Open your eyes to the world of PATCHING

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Ah! The beauty of patching. We don't have to wait for Palm like you do.
    i don't have to reset and erase my phone 2 or 3 times a year like you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    How long would a fully charged battery last if the light was on constantly & you were also recording video?
    Probably the same amount of time that You can last
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    Never had that issue, smooth as glass, trust the guys over at webOS-internals they are great!!

I have Dr'ed my phone once out of choice.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I dont have to erase my phone or reset it. Never have. The beauty of this community is figuring out ways to be better and stronger.
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    This thread is pointless. Mod should lock it up
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast