Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Just went back to stock. Not feeling the patches, seems like they are causing issues even tho they probably weren't.
    Mine is still all patched up. I never know how much I appreciate my patches until they are gone.
    23 patches. I can't stand not having my patches, just looks plain. I love showing off how customizable the phone is.
    wow i have like 87 patches ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I lasted 4 days without my patches. As mentioned, the icons being huge felt weird, I hated the alert noise every time I put my phone on the charger, and a bunch of other nitpicks.

I only have like 30 installed, and they're all just for nitpicks or very slightly improved functionality, so I think if I had to, I could completely do without them. Luckily, I don't have to.
    how can you stand that stinking green phone app lol its just ugly !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I hate it.
    i run 12 patches
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Is it me, or hasn't it looked like we have more and more people going stock these days?
    Not me. I'm still rocking a custom theme and 40+ patches.
    if i could only have one patch it would have to be the styling mod to change the phone app color for real man!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I don't see the backround of the phone when its next to my face. Besides I do more texting than talking anyways.
    yeah but just knowing what it looks like in its natural state just makes me cringe when i put it close to my face ha ha ha

its like someone throwing up near you! you cant smell it but if you hear it you KNOW what it smells like and you start gagging anyways lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Patchizzle my nizzle is the way I do my shizzle, forizzle.
    Stock, congrats Mr. 2000 posts.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Have to do patches...never realized how ugly the 3x3 icons looked ugh seems they think people have either huge fingers or are borderline blind
    I looooove my patches! I dropped my phone and lost my power switch. I was so worried sprint would say something that I put a pin on it since they didn't need to use the software. Duh...the battery icon % still showed, but the tech didn't say anything about it. Hopefully he didn't put anything bad on my warranty replacement notes.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    30+ patches on my Pre and my phone has never been better, good battery life and speed.

Would never ever think of running my Pre patch free.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    28 patches, phone runs great...

Those who don't use, are missing out. It makes zero sense to me why someone wouldn't use patches... they are pretty much fool proof... and if anything really goes wrong, the doctor will set it right...

Patches for the win!
    1.4 antiquated 80% of the patches I used except for:

Match state to area code
    Enable landscape email
    Show download count
    Add date mm\dd
    battery icon & percent
    Enable dialpad vibration
    Gesture tap info & delete

I gave up 4x4 icons after finding patches that interact with the UI full time cause the dreaded lag! My pages switch faster than I can swipe them now. We found theme REALLY bog the UI and have forgone those too. Much better now with 1.4
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    still rockin patches, but fewer than prior to 1.4. Not even sure why but i felt like lemme try rocking it less tweated out.

i don't got 4x4 this time, and honestly the stock launcher isnt too bad.

total 14 patches
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast