Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I have a Pre+ that I've had for 29 days. I love the phone and my only problem has been the keyboard issues which is completely unacceptable. I tried to work out the keyboard hoping that usage would fix the problem since 1.4 didn't. Today I decided that I had to go in for the warranty replacement and I was pleasantly surprised to also get back $100 because of Verizon's price protection plan (since the price was reduced by $100 since my purchase I was given the difference back). So far the new keyboard seems to be problem free and I have an extra $100 in my wallet!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Awesome! Now give me the $50 you owe me...lol
    I'm pretty sure somebody here owes me $25...........
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    I'm pretty sure somebody here owes me $25...........
    well i know that you owe me $25 and olidie owes me $50... for that thing .. but i wonder who that extra $25 goes too?
    Harsh...the price lowered 3 days after my 30 days was up
    well that would be me who he owes the 25 bucks.
    Anybody have two Tens for a Five?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    so your double typing and missing letters was fixed? Might have to swap mine out..
    Quote Originally Posted by wayles View Post
    I have a Pre+ that I've had for 29 days. I love the phone and my only problem has been the keyboard issues which is completely unacceptable. I tried to work out the keyboard hoping that usage would fix the problem since 1.4 didn't. Today I decided that I had to go in for the warranty replacement and I was pleasantly surprised to also get back $100 because of Verizon's price protection plan (since the price was reduced by $100 since my purchase I was given the difference back). So far the new keyboard seems to be problem free and I have an extra $100 in my wallet!
    Hi, I just got my pre+ a few weeks ago and have been having double entry issues all the time. What problems did you have with your keyboard. I am thinking about having it replaced? Any details would be greatly appreciated. I could use $100 as well . Thanks...
    I had to replace my Pre+ which I purchased a few days into the launch. I had double typing and the keys were very hard to push. In addition they did not click. My new one smokes...it has an excellent keyboard. No doubles and clicks nicely when engaged.
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad