1.    #1  
    My preware won't load up!!
    with the preware update we got a few wks ago, it said that we don't need to uninstall anything anymore when we get WebOS updates, so I didn't. is there a new preware for 1.4 or should I delete the preware app and re-install?
    You might want to remove and then readd. Mine is working fine since 1.4. There were a couple of issues directly after but it only took about a day or two for it to start acting right again.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    try removing and then reinstalling with WEBOS Quick Install.
    do a clean install
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I've just installed Preware for the first time. What happens when the next webOS update comes out? Do I remove it or just update and hope for the best? I only use one patch (remove exchange pin code screen).
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    You shouldn't have to reinstall every time in my experience, unless something seriously significant has changed. I've always been able to update it and move on, except after a doctor, of course.
    patches on my pre dont load like they use to. tried using iphone spoof never worked, want to manage my feed on my preware so it loads faster but it shows up blank, i can't remove any feeds like before. tried reinstalling preware like 4 times never worked. the app itself works great but i just cant tweak my feeds. and everytime i try to play bother in arm i get "too many cards open" and theres none open at the time
    Sorry to do this guys but for I can not seem to find a way to make a new thread. So I will ask my question here. For some reason My Calendar app has stopped opening/working. What can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by bzsoaddictiv View Post
    My preware won't load up!!
    with the preware update we got a few wks ago, it said that we don't need to uninstall anything anymore when we get WebOS updates, so I didn't. is there a new preware for 1.4 or should I delete the preware app and re-install?
    Do you have the File Manager service installed?