1.    #1  
    I know it kind of old news but I just received this from palm regarding free need for speed and other ea games till the end of march. Download now cos it won't last forever.

http://www.palm.com/uk/en/emails/pre/ea/user/index.html?sssdmh=edc1.438235

http://www.palm.com/uk/en/emails/pre/ea/user/index.html?sssdmh=edc1.438235
    figured as much it was like a kick in the nads to users in the us having to pay 7 bucks for what you guys are getting free
  3.    #3  
    I guess EA think that they will not loose too much revenue compared to what they will make from more pre's being sold in the long run.

i've yet to see another pre in the wild, yet i had to invent a collective noun for iPhones (its an Orchard btw)
    "orchard" i like it
    what does everyone think on this full facebook app do you think they are reffering to the recently updated app or an upcoming update?
    UK PRE USER
    I got the same email, however the free apps are not available in my catalog.

I'm using an unlocked GSM Pre (bought in Germany) in Switzerland.

Is this a known problem ?
    Quote Originally Posted by whim111 View Post
    I got the same email, however the free apps are not available in my catalog.

I'm using an unlocked GSM Pre (bought in Germany) in Switzerland.

Is this a known problem ?
    Seeing as you are using an unlocked GSM phone in an unsupported country you will be experiencing varying amount or apps from all to none depending on how lucky you are (as close as I can tell so far at least). So yes, it's known and not somethign that we can do anything about until Palm changes whatever it is that keeps us locked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    figured as much it was like a kick in the nads to users in the us having to pay 7 bucks for what you guys are getting free
    half the apps i've looked at via preware, i cant even get due to NOT being in the US.
    I've seen a couple of Pres in the wild here in Munich, Germany.

Just thought I'd get that out there.