1.    #1  
    I have the patch applied that allows entry of multiple alarms in the clock application. After 1.4 applied, I'm getting some odd glitches.

1. Sometimes alarms that I have turned off ring anyway. i.e. I have an alarm set for Monday 6 am and had it turned off today but it sounded anyway.

2. Sometimes alarms sound off twice. Last Tuesday I got the alarm and dismissed it. Then it went off again.

Its almost as though the alarm settings are stuck in the OS somewhere but not visible. This morning I deleted all the alarms I had and reentered them. Of course it will be tomorrow before I know if anything is fixed.

Any suggestions (besides remove the patch)?
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    mine has rung twice everytime since 1.4!
    There are a few threads on this very issue already. I originally had the issue with the alarm sounding twice. This is due to the network time sync occurring when the first alarm goes off, sending the phone time backwards, only to hit the alarm time again and go off.

The other issue occurs when you change the alarm. Either the alarm sticks (confirm by remove/readd the alarm, the same options you already have configured will show) or the alarm will not work at all despite showing that it is on.

For clarification, I have no patches associated with the alarm function, and have had both the above issues. As of this morning, my alarm does not go off at all.
  4.    #4  
    Oops. Ok the problem is a bit different than I thought. When I updated, a few patches/homebrews I had failed to update correctly. Turns out this was one of them. The patch is Alarm Daily Options and it was no longer installed.

But when I tried to reinstall it, Preware returns that the package was not found in the package. So I'm guessing this is a problem with WebOS Internals site?
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!