webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre and Pre Plus > Verizon's CEO contact info
Verizon's CEO contact info

Old 03/08/2010, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Please contact him..Verizon is not supporting Palm. We need all the help we can get.

Lowell McAdam
President and CEO

Lowell C. McAdam is President and CEO of Verizon Wireless, the premier wireless provider with the nation's largest, most reliable wireless voice and 3G broadband data network.

Prior to assuming this position in 2006, McAdam served as executive vice president and chief operating officer since the company’s inception in 2000, helping to build Verizon Wireless into the industry’s leading wireless company.

Previously, McAdam was president and CEO of PrimeCo Personal Communications, a joint venture owned by Bell Atlantic and Vodafone AirTouch. He also served as PrimeCo's chief operating officer, responsible for overseeing the build, deployment and successful launch of the new company's customer service operations and all-digital network.

McAdam has served as vice president-international operations for AirTouch Communications and was lead technical partner for cellular ventures in Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Italy, Korea and Japan. McAdam joined AirTouch as executive director of international applications and operations in 1993. From 1983 to 1993, he held various executive positions with Pacific Bell, including area vice president of Bay Area marketing and general manager of South Bay customer services.

In addition to serving as one of nine members on the Verizon Wireless Board of Representatives, McAdam is a board member and past chairman of the Board of Directors of the CTIA, the wireless industry trade association.

He earned a bachelor's degree in engineering from Cornell University and a master's degree in business administration from the University of San Diego. He also spent six years in the U.S. Navy's Engineer Corps and is a licensed professional engineer.

link>Message

Please reply when you have sent a message!
livelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2010, 12:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

I sent a message about a hardware problem and how the VZ rep sent me home with a tech support number, and also asked if they could match Sprint's $99 unlimited everything plan.
PreMium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2010, 12:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

I would just suggest not to send an email to the CEO with every single small issue, only use the email for big issues, why? well if he spends most of his day reading about the issues someone is having witht heir 1.4 upgrade, he will probably stop reading complaints and miss the valuable ones like the feedback about their stores not pushing Palm products.

The problem is that everyone thinks their issue is important so I am sure that after posting his email, everyone and their mothers will send an emanl every time they have any kind of issue.

Just my 2 cents
Old 03/08/2010, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Just out of curiosity, OP, would you want all your info put out publicly by someone other than yourself if they didn't think you were doing good enough at your job?
I doubt it.

Last edited by dbdoinit; 03/08/2010 at 12:34 PM.
dbdoinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2010, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbd View Post
Just out of curiosity, OP, would you want all your info put out publicly by someone other than yourself if they didn't think you were doing good enough at your job?
I doubt it.
Ummm.... It's his Verizon email page. Pretty sure that's what that page was created for. It was created to be a public page, so it's not the same as disseminating the OP's personal information or job related info.
coastietech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2010, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

I own a Business and If my company was not doing something right I would want feedback also.

BTW he is not getting the emails directly 99% of the time.. His office is and he has people that answer the emails for him. I would say about 1-2% actually get to him
major payne is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0