Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've been naked for months. Phone in left front and everything else in my right. I did drop it once pretty hard onto some concrete. Did a little scratching to the bottom right corner and caused some stress cracks (cant really notice) All in all I'll keep it naked.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    This should have been a poll question...

Naked since launch day. I hate anything in my pockets, so, I keep it clipped to my belt w/ a seidio holster, (face in), I tried a screen protector, but it reflected too much in the sun, so, it was gone in two days.

Fast access, and pretty safe. ...and if it gets a scratch or two, I don't care, I'll have a new one in a few months anyway - I've never had a phone more than 2 years - usually I'll get a new one every year to 18 months, anyway.
    naked since launch, actually about 30 mins after launch when those crapy v cases sprint sold me with my pre started opening on its own. Since then nothing. And loving it!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    naked for six months, no scratches. Love it.
    I rock the nudie phone... it can take it just fine, but the screen collects little fine scratches like no ones business... sure would be nice if it were glass O_O.

All in all, you dont really notice them.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Had mine since August and never have used a screen protector or case. Phone looks almost new.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    after 2 broken inocases and peeling screen protectors. I gave up and went buff. I like the feel soo much better, and the Palm branded belt pouch is much smaller then those that accommodate cases.
    My Pre is nude and has very few scratches and a great tan.
    My Palm Pre is a nudist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    My Pre is nude and has very few scratches and a great tan.
    How did yours get a tan!?!? My Pre feels pale now. lol
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    my first Pre I had no screen protector. It's great for awhile. Problem is, after time you will wear a finger scroll mark into your scene, from continues friction!
    I had an Invisashield and have went through three since july. I am sick of the whole "warrenty" process they have. It still costs 3.95 to send it back to them plus the stamp for postage so I just peeled it off and now im fully nude and lovin it.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I had In InvisiShield for a week and took it off. Did not like the feel or look. I've had my Pre since the summer and it looks like it just came out of the box. I use a side case.
    I use Meguiars Quick Detailer for cars on it. Super high gloss shine. (Spray a little on a soft cloth first). My sons Pre skidded across a parking lot 6ft, on the face, with only a minor scratch! (lucky him)!......go naked
    pre's been naked since asurion replaced my lost pre a month ago
    Naked! Had invisishield for one month then I peeled, the ghettoiest thing I ever used, awful.
    I am launch day user with one replacement 9 months ago.
    I prefer naked and no I don't have scratches. What saved me is the touchstone back. Before I got that, I dropped my first pre like 10 times.
    After replacement with touchstone back, I haven't dropped it.
    that's how I've been using mine and it's been okay so far.
  17. UserOne
    I've also been naked on my pre ever since I got it... however, I am currently on my third pre (which is why I don't care about the naked part). I do have some scratches, but nothing you can notice without seriously looking for them.
    I use a case during the week day, but often go naked at home and on weekends.
    No screen protectors or cases here. Just a naked Pre and the sleeping bag.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123