1.    #1  
    ok so my phone decided to update its self last night, i didnt want it too, but it did

so i wake this am to see my phone with out my 4x4 patches and all the good stuff....

so where can i get a list of everything i had installed, so i can format my pre, and then 1.4 it, and then re install what i had before

cheers
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    There's no list in Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k3gixxer1000 View Post
    ok so my phone decided to update its self last night, i didnt want it too, but it did

so i wake this am to see my phone with out my 4x4 patches and all the good stuff....

so where can i get a list of everything i had installed, so i can format my pre, and then 1.4 it, and then re install what i had before

cheers
    If you didn't write a list yourself... there isn't one. You'll have to do what many others do and write down the patches you install as you go. Then you have an active list you can use.
  4.    #4  
    great... stupid the phone just does the update with out permission
    correct me if I am wrong, but once you log into preware after the update, you should have a list of stuff to update (most of the patches and apps you had before), In my case, I had to update over 70 and once I did my phone went back to the way it used to be.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    correct me if I am wrong, but once you log into preware after the update, you should have a list of stuff to update (most of the patches and apps you had before), In my case, I had to update over 70 and once I did my phone went back to the way it used to be.
    Make sure your update your feeds in Preware to see the patches that need updates.
    It updates automatically just like a computer does automatic updates. I believe I've read in here you can turn that automatic update off. BTW it does tell you that it will update within a few days when your phone is idle so it's not like you don't know about...or at least should have know it would update automatically.

The phone isn't stupid...best phone I've ever had.