Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I have just got my Pre, very happy with it. ( I had a Sony X1 vefore which was TERRIBLE)

Anyway Im looking to get a Mugen extended battery. Only thing is there are lots of sites selling them. Is this the official site? mugen-power-batteries com

If not has anyone ordered from here?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I ordered a 1400Mah battery from that site, which I believe is the official site. No problems there and the battery gave me some much needed juice.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Brilliant, thanks!
    I also ordered a battery from that site, and it works well. One warning, though. They're not kidding when they say that it takes up to 10 working days for delivery, so don't expect it for a couple of weeks.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info guys, one more Mugen question. I have a UK Pre, will the battery be ok? My guess is it will be fine?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumpin View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, one more Mugen question. I have a UK Pre, will the battery be ok? My guess is it will be fine?
    yes it'll be fine
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Which Mugen are you getting? The 1400 which does not require a new battery door or one of the larger ones that do?
    Another thing on shipping, someone has to be there to sign for the package.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I going for the 1400. I really dont want to make the phone thicker.

I will be at work so I guess I will have to collect the package myself!
    I have been using the 1400 battery for around 4 months now and really like it. When I first ordered it I figured that I would use the 1400 as my primary and carry my stock battery for backup. I just use my Pre for calling, checking email and texting and am not into gaming and because I can go all day and still have plenty of battery left, I stopped carrying my stock battery with me.
  11. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    My Mugen battery does NOT fit into my Palm Pre. The battery is too large. I just recently got a new Pre, the battery fit fine into my old one. So if your Palm battery fits very snug inside, I'd be careful. As for the battery's performance itself, very good, it'll give you that extra hour or two that you need.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkjmk View Post
    My Mugen battery does NOT fit into my Palm Pre. The battery is too large. I just recently got a new Pre, the battery fit fine into my old one. So if your Palm battery fits very snug inside, I'd be careful. As for the battery's performance itself, very good, it'll give you that extra hour or two that you need.
    Oh dear, I have already ordered it now, oh well I will see...
    i have the mugen 1400 battery and it fits perfectly into my pre +. the additional battery life isn't much, perhaps an extra 10% at the the end of the day. so if that's worth an extra ~$35 to you then go for it.
    Tumpin

I wouldnt worry. the 1400 battery fits fine, its snug but no issues.
    I got the huge 3800 ma version off of ebay and though it turns your Pre into a a pudgy version of it's former self, the battery holds a charge forever. Seriously, if away from a charger long periods of time, this thing does the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I have been using the 1400 battery for around 4 months now and really like it. When I first ordered it I figured that I would use the 1400 as my primary and carry my stock battery for backup. I just use my Pre for calling, checking email and texting and am not into gaming and because I can go all day and still have plenty of battery left, I stopped carrying my stock battery with me.
    Is this battery compatible with a Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I use the 1400 mAh Mugen battery with the Touchstone. It works just fine.