1.    #1  
    In a few days I'm going to begin beta testing a new app. I need people/companies who CURRENTLY have an Authorize.net account. If you don't have one I can't use you at this very moment. If you do, you probably already know the nature of the app and you're exactly who I am looking for!!!

Right now the app is fully functional but has no styling. To be honest, it's as plain as a webOS app can possibly be (doesn't even have a custom icon), but the included features are fully functional and there are no known issues at the moment.

If you are interested, PM me with your e-mail address here at PreCentral and I will reply with details!!!

MODS: I apologize for the double post. I accidentaly posted this in the webOS Developers forum when I meant to put it here. Feel free to delete the other one!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  2.    #2  
    Thanks to the people who have PM'd me so far! I'm sending out Beta links on Friday (3/12).
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Are you going to take this application through certification with the with PCI Standards Council once complete? It will be an unsupported (unusable) application for card processing unless it passes PCI certification and is also certified with Visa and MC... which can be an arduous process
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Are you going to take this application through certification with the with PCI Standards Council once complete? It will be an unsupported (unusable) application for card processing unless it passes PCI certification and is also certified with Visa and MC... which can be an arduous process
    Short answer...yes.

Detailed answer...
    NOT A SINGLE piece of you or your customer's data is stored on the device!!! Not even your Authorize.net login id or transaction key. It's a little early for me to go into details on how it ties into Authorize.net, but that makes PCI moot as far as storage. That leaves transmission of billing data. Again, I won't go into specifics here for security reasons, but the data is transfered in a way that meets PCI standards!

Great question!
    Time to get VIRAL
  5.    #5  
    Just a quick update...

I delayed sending the beta links until tomorrow, as my designer sent updates that I want to apply. Now the interface in looking very clean!
    Time to get VIRAL