Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi, I can't delete or edit or even make any new contacts on my phone. I've removed the google account from everywhere it would be on my phone. Please help! I am so frustrated!
    i highly suggest you go with your idea first, throwing it at the wall will solve your problem completely. or you can full erase your phone (after backing up the info) and try to see if that solve the problem, if not then doctor your phone.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I probably should have mentioned this, but I just doctored it, and so I lost most of my contacts, and I can't edit them at all. All of the google ones are still there, and I CAN'T get rid of them. I'm not sure if I should doctor it again.
    1) which is the default account that all your contacts are being added to? You shouldn't have lost any contact unless it's being added to some account that isn't being backed up, which I don't think is even possible...this sounds really strange.

2) to remove all google contacts you can just remove the google account from the contacts app.

3) also check to make sure that the backup app is working properly. If it's not, that might be the reason why nothing is being backed up to your palm profile.

4) breathe... don't get too agitated yet. we're here to help.