1.    #1  
    Ok, so I met a new person whose area code starts with 225 for some reason the Palm Pre wont let me send a text or receive a text from that#, it is the ONLY contact that it does that too, I have tried everyway possible to send the text, from the contact list, I tap the msm balloon and it does nothing, I tried to manually send it, and the message goes no where, it dissapears dosent even show in the sent text, then the little paper airplane icon dissapears too...I tried to send it from the call log...with the new update...and still nothing happens...has ANYONE ever heard of this or expericiend this? please HELP!!!!
    That is weird. Where is the contact stored, eg in your palm profile or google, linkedin, yahoo, etc...
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    the "little airplane icon" means youre in airplane mode meaning no service whatsoever turn it off
  4.    #4  
    The contact is stored in my Palm Profile, i think, I just entered it right in my phone...
    @063, the airplane mode is not on...trust me I thought of it all I have NO clue why its doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by E318685 View Post
    The contact is stored in my Palm Profile, i think, I just entered it right in my phone...
    @063, the airplane mode is not on...trust me I thought of it all I have NO clue why its doing it
    Have you tried re-entering the contact info?

i only mentioned because as you said "then the little paper airplane icon dissapears too" leading me to that assumption
    by airplane icon I'm assuming he means send text icon, not airplane mode...
  8.    #8  
    yes i did try reentering it, restart it, took the battery out etc...and yes I meant the text icon...sorry for the confusion...I just have NO clue why...I can't even receive texts from the 225 number...
    yes i did try reentering it, restart it, took the battery out etc...and yes I meant the text icon...sorry for the confusion...I just have NO clue why...I can't even receive texts from the 225 number...
    calling that number is ok, right?

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Why not just call your mobile provider and see if they have an answer.
  11.    #11  
    yes calling the number works, and I will call them....just seeing if anyone else had ever heard of the issue