Besides the coincidence that the codename for the new mysterious Palm device is the same as "Elan", this has nothing to do with Palm or the Pre. In the long run it might effect Palm, but I doubt it.
    Follow Me On

The article was dated 2009/04/08, almost a year ago. Anything recent on the lawsuit?
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    The article was dated 2009/04/08, almost a year ago. Anything recent on the lawsuit?
    Haven't heard anything in a year? Hmm, Apple ninjas must have sabotaged the lawsuit.
    These kinds of lawsuits are an example of what is wrong with patent law. It is really patent NONSENSE.

Just in case I think I'll patent the idea of touching the screen with THREE fingers at the same time. Hey you heard it here first!

Oh and you know that "one click purchase" thing? Hey I thought of it first way back when I said "why can't we just click once to buy a product"? I'll sue. So help me I'll sue!
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!