1.    #1  
    Hi, i have a Telcel GSM pre, this weekend telcel released webOS 1.4 so i tried to update in the night leaving it on while i slept.
    The initial problem was that it was stuck on the "palm" logo so i started reading some topics here and found how to enter USB mode and used telcel webOS1.4 doctor to correct any problem.
    Around 70%-80% came the real problem light went of while using the telcel doctor and it was stuck on the chip screen.

I did the process again to enter USB mode and tried to flash it again but every single time it frozes at 58% and says it cannot recover the phone.
    Using the Webos Repair utility wont even recognize the phone via usb, and if i flash 1.2.5 from telcel it goes all the way to 100% but when the phone is turnning it i get to a blu screen with clouds that reads:

Phone Error
    Your phone is expericing an error that cannot be resolved.
    visit palm for help (it says .com but "i cannot post url addresses)

WebOS repair utility won't work in 1.2.5, 1.3.5.1 and 1.4.0 get only to 58%.

I already read all the FAQs and i don't know what else to do, could someone help me?.

Btw sorry for the bad grammar :P
    try 1.2.1 which should erase everything on the pre fixing any problems
  3.    #3  
    There is no 1.2.1 from telcel, and i don't think the one from sprint or bell should work, mine is a gsm pre from telcel locked
    ok then perhaps retrying the 1.4 because from what i understand it also erases/replaces all files on the pre
    full erase will delete everything on the phone !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I think your next step is to do exactly what it's telling you to do...Go to Palm for help.

They have a tech support chat on their website.
    Quote Originally Posted by sagazero View Post
    There is no 1.2.1 from telcel, and i don't think the one from sprint or bell should work, mine is a gsm pre from telcel locked
    Sprint 1.2.1 doctor will work. I've used it on my GSM Pre just fine for getting unofficial updates quickly.

I suggest you flash with the sprint 1.2.1 doctor then immediately flash with the telcel 1.4.0 Doctor.
    First Evar 1.4.0 Screenshot's Leaked By Your's Truly
    this same issue happened to me halfway through doctoring(chip screen)
    battery pull worked for me.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i think thats what the idea of erase means
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Yeah, that's even IF he can use his phone.
    First Evar 1.4.0 Screenshot's Leaked By Your's Truly
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Sprint 1.2.1 doctor will work. I've used it on my GSM Pre just fine for getting unofficial updates quickly.

I suggest you flash with the sprint 1.2.1 doctor then immediately flash with the telcel 1.4.0 Doctor.
    Well il try this one (sprint doctor then telcels) and see if it works, because as i said i already tried all webos doctors from telcel from 1.2.5, 1.3.1.5 (or whatever it was) and 1.4 and it doesn't work.
    Thanks will post results
  12.    #12  
    Ok sprint 1.2.1 webos did the same as telcel 1.2.5, webOS doctors finished but then the blue screen with clouds prior to reading the EUA and signing into palm profile says

Phone Error
    Your phone is expericing an error that cannot be resolved.
    visit palm for help (it says .com but "i cannot post url addresses).

Tried to update then with webos 1.4 telcel and got stuck again at 58%. i think it is really dead