1.    #1  
    is anybody getting the error the navigational service is not yet initialized yet
    nope never had that error before. My navigation never works its always saying that it can't find me even when I standing outside
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Sometimes navigation says it can't find me. After a reboot it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by adanyelsa View Post
    is anybody getting the error the navigational service is not yet initialized yet
    I did get that message too. I thought there was something wrong with the device. I exchanged it four times and it was still the see problem. However, the GPS always worked before I left the store. I found out that when I did the OS update to 1.4 that it stopped working. I did a web OS doctor and everything worked again. Check on this site on how to do that. It was really easy to do. It will work, trust me.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I've had troubles getting my correct location if I forget to turn on GPS prior to launching Sprint Nav. It takes about 5-10 seconds for GPS to get a lock. I have to close navigation and launch it again. By the time it re-opens, my correct location shows.
    My navigation was working fine even after 1.4 upgrade, then i had to exchange my phone because universal search stopped working, now Nav doesn't work, i get the initialization error.
    Yes I am also getting that same error. I am not very happy with this.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Yup, same here. I called Sprint Tech support and was told i had to do a hard reset on the ph to get it back. Also said that i could not just d/l the program from the website since its built into the ph.

Havent tried their solution yet, so for now i just use Google maps.
    I have had cant find my location since I bought the phone. I have to restart the phone and it works fine. I get use to it working that way.