Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Still waiting to hear back...
    I filled in the form Sunday night...
    +1
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  2.    #22  
    i unlocked mine in november (when i got my palm) looks like o2 have maybe moved the goalposts since then. here's a quote from their website showing they WONT now unlock it

"If you're a Pay Monthly customer with an Xda or BlackBerry then you can request for your handset to be unlocked at any time, free of charge. Other O2 Pay Monthly handsets are not locked to our network. The only exception are handsets which are exclusive to O2 such as the Palm Pre which remain locked to the O2 network as we want our customers to have the very best Smartphone experience"

sorry if this got anyones hopes up. will still work if any of you have an iphone you want to unlock. sorry again guys
    I called and asked about this. Was told it was OK and that I would get a text with info on how to do it within 20 days. After 10 days I got a text saying

"Sorry, the Palm Pre can't be unlocked, it's an O2 exclusive handset and we want Palm Pre customers to have the best Smartphone experience."
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post
    I called and asked about this. Was told it was OK and that I would get a text with info on how to do it within 20 days. After 10 days I got a text saying

"Sorry, the Palm Pre can't be unlocked, it's an O2 exclusive handset and we want Palm Pre customers to have the best Smartphone experience."
    I was told the same & but got my sorry text today..
    15 down the drain ! I want a refund !!
    Rebel SIM for now
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post

+1

I'm gonna give them a call too though..
    What a load of bollox !!!!! Grrrrr....I want my phone unlocked...it IS mine !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    Forgot to mention, I have now got a refund of 14 of the available
    credit on the phone.

Basically claimed that I was told it was possible by o2, now you say you cant..
    gimme money back or unlock. Had to spend half hour on the phone, but got a kind soul in the end and a cheque in the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    I was told the same & but got my sorry text today..
    Rebel SIM for now
    call and ask for one?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12