View Poll Results: How do you carry your Pre?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pocket

71 59.66%
  • Pouch Holster

29 24.37%
  • Clip Holster

16 13.45%
  • Purse (ladies)

3 2.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've always been a vertical clip-holster man myself, but I've noticed a lot of people prefer just going au-natural and sliding the Pre straight into the pants pocket.

What's your preference?
    Pocket.
    The Palm Holster.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I use a clip, as I am a girl. Pockets for pants do not fit much of anything, let alone a phone. Seido case and clip.
    Pocket.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I use a Bodyguardz skin on the front so mostly pocket...but also I use a Seido clip case for when I'm at work. I love that Seido holster. I've bought one for every phone I've ever used.
    Full body Phantomskinz on my Pre inside the official Palm Leather slipcase / Or just bare inside my pocket.
    First Evar 1.4.0 Screenshot's Leaked By Your's Truly
    Generic Milante (I think) vertical holster I got for my Treo 650 and never used. A little tall, but it works. Call me a tool, but YOU try getting a ringing phone out of your pocket while holding a wheelchair still. )
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I use the sleeping bag it came with. Guards against scratches, and better at absorbing minor knocks than any of the hard cases.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Pocket only, lint is good!
    I am a woman and I carry my Pre in my purse -- I don't know if everyone would consider me a "lady."
    Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    The Palm Holster.
    +1....this baby will never see the inside of a pocket. Thank God my son works for Best Buy so I don't have to pay retail!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

im surprised so many ppl carry the pre in their pockets...doesnt that leave it wide open to lint or stuff like that? i personally use a pouch/holster for every phone ive ever had
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I have a skinomi screen protector and it's either in it's sleeping bag in my pocket or just straight in depending on which pants I wear. The sleeping bag prevents it from falling out if I'm wearing sweatpants etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I am a woman and I carry my Pre in my purse -- I don't know if everyone would consider me a "lady."
    I tried that, but it was really hard to find a purse with the style to match my beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    I tried that, but it was really hard to find a purse with the style to match my beard.
    i would think that basic black would go with everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    i would think that basic black would go with everything.
    Yeah, but faux fur is soooo out in the spring.
    Official Palm Leather Side Case FTW
    leather pouch
    Pocket most of the time but i also have a seidio case and holster

Fred
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast