View Poll Results: How do you carry your Pre?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pocket

71 59.66%
  • Pouch Holster

29 24.37%
  • Clip Holster

16 13.45%
  • Purse (ladies)

3 2.52%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seidio leather case at work, pocket on coat when ever possible, pants pocket when needed.

Are you happy to see me or is that an extended battery Pre' in your pocket?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Invisible SHIELD on the front, Touchstone cover on the back, and in the pocket.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    SPE Leather slip case here. Was using the seidio innocase but the tabs broke off too often. So I went with the SPE Case. Works 4 me.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Bodygardz screen protector on front and touchstone on the back. I used the sleeping bag until I got the screen protector, but I found the sleeping bag to be a hassle. I just carry it in my pocket now and that seems to work fine for me.
    I use the case from my HTC Touch. It fits perfectly and is even more snug since I put my Seidio Innocase on!
    micro fiber pouch...looks brand new!
    speaking of pockets vs. pouch, i just read an article on engadget about how htc is saying the nexus one isn't meant for pockets because of a cracking screen issue.

Can a glass screen advocate explain the intrigue of a glass screen? Is is simply the fact that it gives it a more durable feel? Even though it looks to be the case that glass isn't more durable than plastic...which it isn't anyway.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    I use the sleeping bag it came with. Guards against scratches, and better at absorbing minor knocks than any of the hard cases.

I agree about the pouch it came with. It's very handy and really protects the Pre.I also have clip holster for formal occasions!
    In the pouch. When you get tired of the black turn it inside out for orange...
    BodyGuardz screen protector, Seidio Innocase Surface Case and Naztech belt clip case (which I got for CAN$6.99). My son thinks I'm a dinosaur.
    I have an extended battery, so its hard to find a case that fits it... so.. pretty much i use my hoodie pockets...
    cheap 1 case off ebay in my jeans pocket

(away from keys lighters change anything)
    I had always used a seidio clip on my previous phones (WinMo titan/BB Tour) but I had been too lazy so far to get it for the pre, and Im loving it in my pocket. Might just go with the pocket thing for now...
    belt holster with generic fitted screen protector, and clip on hard case w/rubberized surface. I do sometimes just lip it in a pocket if I am jut heading to the 7-11 or something.
    I'm actually surprised so many people use holsters. I've always found them to be, well, dorky (no offense, seriously). I have a screen protector and the touchstone back and feel fine going the pocket route--I do make sure nothing but lint goes in there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    Can a glass screen advocate explain the intrigue of a glass screen? Is is simply the fact that it gives it a more durable feel? Even though it looks to be the case that glass isn't more durable than plastic...which it isn't anyway.
    In my experience, glass screens are more durable. Carried my iPhone3G naked for about nine months, and by the time I ditched it, my bezel and casing were scratched up beyond belief, but the (glass) screen was in pristine condition. No screen protector.

By contrast, after the same period of time, my Pre's (plastic) screen has several rather severe scratches after a series of fairly minor impacts.

On-Topic: I'm another one who carries the Pre in the Palm leather side pouch. Low-profile enough not to be exceedingly geeky, and it also frees up a pocket.
    InvisibleShield on front and TS cover on back, carry in my pocket, has worked great for 9 months.
    This hard case...

Rocketfish Clear Hard Case

inside this horizontal holster...

Luxo Vencia leather holster

Pre still in mint condition. (and it's been dropped more times than I'm comfortable saying. )
    had a leather case with magnet and beltclip,but since I put seido case on,it does not fit in anymore. To bad,i think its a nice case and I also love the way the phone looks in the seido. I just put it in my pocket right now.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast