Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    *sigh* my interest in this phone is declining! The apps being released in the official catalog have been lackluster at best recently. Preware is all but dead atm, no neat patches or anything of that nature, overclocking is in hiatus due to the new kernel update. I feel like moving to Android now more than ever!!!!

Somebody do something amazing!
    You will probably find that your attention span will increase with maturity. Don't despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    Title says it all. Anyone else having issues with this? I've manually updated the feeds, and I don't have any feeds disabled.

Or is this pretty normal? I seem to remember getting at least a couple updates a week for apps/patches before 1.4.
    Not true and inflamitory!(sp?) I have had 4 of my own patches updated in the last 3 days.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

i think hes saying hes not seeing any updates on preware or that preware isnt showing any updates maybe?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I don't know, something amazing!! Couldn't help myself!!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Can't even get them to download in preware
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12