Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. dirtaymcgirt
    just curious what these 2 patches do in preware. they are under patches in the category "dangerous". are they bomb or not
    Using these patches can cause your Pre to freeze and also freeze to the point that you have to doctor your phone to bring it back.
  3. dirtaymcgirt
    yes but again reading my question, what do they DO
    One can read a lot into your question "is it the bomb or not", but anyway, if you would have READ the titles of the patches you would have noticed the word "powersave", look it up in the dictionary.
  5. dirtaymcgirt
    cackkkk, u teh man broski
    what a jerk. Mr. Know it all smartass
    he smiles as he puts you down,,wow,,,now he will comeback and defend the fact that he somehow is entitled to be a jerk.
    Just stating the obvious.
  9. dirtaymcgirt
    zmann ur a meatball guy. i can tell through the web vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    what a jerk. Mr. Know it all smartass
    well if the op and the other morons getting mad at him would search. Let alone check the first page or two of the forums this thread would not exist /fail
    so tell me,what is a meatball guy,,this must be nerd lingo.
    They throttle the CPU to save power while idle. I don't think they work well with 1.4 though...
    I just hate people being bashed or insulted because they may not be as all knowing and understand things as well as others. Not cool.
    here you go, this may help

this will give you the information you need
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  15. dirtaymcgirt
    thanks peepz. i was just kiddin around broskis i appreciate the help
    I just hate people being bashed or insulted because they may not be as all knowing and understand things as well as others. Not cool.
    If I'm not mistaken you were the first one to fire a direct insult moron.
    so tell me,what is a meatball guy,,this must be nerd lingo.
    Nah, I've been a nerd just about longer than anybody, I've never heard that one. Sounds Italian.
  18. dirtaymcgirt
    ZMANN FIRED THE FIRST INSULT SO HA i win
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    My God theres some nobs on this forum
    Wow, a guy just wanted a simple answer to a question. Just to let everyone know the "search" doesn't always provide an answer or an easy way to find the direct answer. Not all of us know what "patches" and other things are. Most of us respect the knowledge that some of you have, but come on???

We all have our specialties, some can tell you about Glock 17's, V-8 engines, some can tell you about all of the intricacies about phones and computers. Heck, I just figured out what preware was (though I've had filecoaster for a while). I've never had to "doctor" my phone, but I'm sure if I had a problem, I would search first. If I couldn't figure it out?? I would make a post and hope not to get called a noob because I didn't know what a ZENOX X25T processor chip was ().

Bottom line, cut us some slack. You guys are great what you do. We look to you for guidance, no need to bash.

Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast