1.    #1  
    Ok so i am ready to pay for a slacker subscription but wont for one simple reason...

The App stops playing, it gets wearisome. Anyone else having this problem?

Basically it will be playing a song, and stop. I don't have this problem with grooveshark or pandora so am quite sure its not my connection.
    none here. Lovee slacker. It's become my commuting music player of choice, where I spend approx. 3 hours a day rockin out...

maybe cache/mem problems?

i'm sorta of OCD about resetting my Pre each morning and after noon... (and stopped using Friendsfeed/Facebook app) and pretty much never have playback problems as I've had in past.
    the only reason its stopped for me is because my signal is week or its at 1x, at least that is why i think it pauses. how is your signal when it lags?
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    When I listen to slacker for a while I get the same thing, it will give some sort of error and I'll have to go to another station and come back to the one I was at to get it to start replaying. I've never had this issue with Pandora at all either so I'm not sure what it is.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I was having all sorts of problems with Slacker before 1.4.. The most annoying was the fact that on startup, it would ask me for my login credentials again about 75% of the time..

As I had some issues with 1.4, I did a full 1.2.1 doctor/full erase, followed by the doctor for 1.4... Needless to say, my Slacker issues are gone now.
    Have you tried running it over WiFi?
    seems the main cost for the issues is 1.4