1.    #1  
    I'm in winmo territory now. I probably reset my pre every other day. Main culprits are music player, sprint nav and evernote. Anyone of those two running at the same time causes slowness to the extreme.
    Every night before going to sleep.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Once per day..
    I have my phone rebooting every early morning at 3am while I'm sleeping (using a reboot scheduler).
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Everytime I put it on the touchstone.
    I'll do a battery pull before jumpin in the shower to get my day started. That way, I'm not sittin there waiting for eternity as it boots back up
    Only time I reset my Pre is when I change/add something in Preware and also before the 1.4 update, I would reset the phone when Sprint Nav could not find the location but now this app works great after the update.
    I reboot once every three days or so...
    Running the xorg tools scheduler to reboot nightly.
    I reboot as needed. That could mean once in a month, or twice in a single day.

But I'm seriously thinking about installing an auto reset program to do it once a day before I wake up.

Android and Palm are going boldly into multitasking smartphone territory, and perhaps what they should consider is making auto reset a part of the operating system. Or some kind of super garbage collection behind the scenes.

That being said, I wouldn't trade the ability to do true multitasking for anything in the world, and so I'm more than happy to reset on occasion.

(I have to with my desktop after all.)
    i have no real reason to reboot, as i did on my winmo phone, but i still do every so often just because.

a lot of times its because im playing with it and it needs to. other times i do just to clear the memory.

i have gone months without reseting before and had no problems at all and i am a fairly heavy user, using both apps and phone and email and nav and games and pics and videos and the bat grappling hook and the .....
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    I'd say about once a week - 99% of the time it's because gps won't get a lock.