1.    #1  
    I actually just wanted to try it out today after installing Advanced Options about 2 days ago. So basically, I tried playing Sims T but I got the error, so I ran garbage collector, then went back to try and open it but to no avail..Still got the same exact error. Anyone more knowledgeable about this issue?..I thought garbage collector works, but I guess not.
    i'm getting this a lot more often now too, with only agenda, messaging, jstop, and twee running constantly with a few pops into the browser. i do have about 15 patches installed as well as the luna600 patch that needed to be manually installed. restarting twee seems to make things better for a few hours, which means that there is some sort of memory handling issues that have not been dealt with. i am still investigating...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    i'm getting this a lot more often now too, with only agenda, messaging, jstop, and twee running constantly with a few pops into the browser. i do have about 15 patches installed as well as the luna600 patch that needed to be manually installed. restarting twee seems to make things better for a few hours, which means that there is some sort of memory handling issues that have not been dealt with. i am still investigating...
    Yah I was under the impression that garbage collector alleviated that problem. Guess not..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Yah I was under the impression that garbage collector alleviated that problem. Guess not..
    it certainly helps, but i don't think it solves everything, there must be another memory related issue that gc does not solve.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    it certainly helps, but i don't think it solves everything, there must be another memory related issue that gc does not solve.
    Dude. It pretty much did nothing.
    guess you didnt think there were enough too many cards error threads so you started another
    theres a glitch in 1.4 and palm is working on it ,stay tuned there an update in the near future
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    guess you didnt think there were enough too many cards error threads so you started another
    Find me one that actually solved the issue that im referring to..Please, go ahead and find me one. A couple of you act like the Precentral law enforcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    theres a glitch in 1.4 and palm is working on it ,stay tuned there an update in the near future
    There are several glitches with 1.4, but really, actually solving the premature "too many cards" message would be cause to celebrate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Find me one that actually solved the issue that im referring to..Please, go ahead and find me one. A couple of you act like the Precentral law enforcement.
    starting a new one isnt going to suddenly give someone a genius idea to fix it and no i will not find you one you should make an attempt at bumping an existing thread so that maybe someone who figures it out will post there instead of cluttering the forums for everyone else
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    There are several glitches with 1.4, but really, actually solving the premature "too many cards" message would be cause to celebrate.
    Yes! Indeed!
    I know how to fix this!

listen really close... Restart your phone. It works every time!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ho0lee0h View Post
    I know how to fix this!

listen really close... Restart your phone. It works every time!!
    Well, I wouldn't have a problem with that if the Pre doesn't take a lifetime to restart.
    Do a Luna Restart. I do it several times a day. Especially after opening Preware. That has solved all my random glitches I've experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    As such a long-time member and contributor to the forum, you might be expected to recognize the torture caused by terms like "near future."
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I run restart Java, its quicker that a luna restart and solves the problem with me. . i was seeing the too many cards on sims3
    since 1.4 i have certainly seen less too many card errors, and i play tons of the 3d games, i havent even really had to use jstop to free up memory, jus close other running apps and im up and playing
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!