1.    #1  
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, etc. I know there are other FB apps out there, but, I'd like to try this one out.

Anyone else having this problem? If so, any tips on how to fix it?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Yeah, it seems to do it only every now and again with the no updating. Sometimes you just have to press the refresh button on the bottom right. And it will post it. Well it does for me anyway.
    Problem I have is that I don't get everyone's status updates and other things during the day. I have to pull up the full site to see what I've missed.

Pretty annoying.
    i couldn't post either, tried two different times, gave up.
    it seems like it is continuing to refresh. Sometimes, "STOP & Refresh" does the trick.
  6.    #6  
    Refreshing hasn't worked for me. I've tried many times. And I try updating from different pages. I try from the "News" page, hit "update," and the window goes away as if it should have worked, but it didn't.

I've also tried going to my Profile page and updating, hit the "Post to Wall" button ,it fades for a moment with the little wheel showing that it's doing something, then refreshes, with my status update in the box as if it never posted.
    It appears to only update with a wifi connection for me.
    everytime i use it it switches from 3g back to 1x..
  9.    #9  
    Mine's on Wifi most of the time, including when I've tried using this app. So, that's not the problem, nor should it have anything to do with the app not working properly.

any other thoughts?
    Mine died last night too. *sigh*